- Intentional - Give deliberately in order to meet a genuine need, not out of guilt merely to soothe a pressing request. 2 Cor 8:4; Phil 4:16
- Sacrificial-Generous - Give generously, even sacrificially, but not to the point of personal affliction. 2 Cor 8:2–3; Phil 4:17–18
- Motivation - Our motivation for giving should be love for others, a desire for reciprocity, and an eye to the reward from God.
- Malachi 3:10,11 (ESV) - Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts.
- Luke 12:34 (ESV) - Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- Hebrews 11:6 (ESV) - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Making a difference
We are all about reaching people for Jesus and bringing the whole gospel to the whole person. It’s our passion to make a positive difference in the lives of people both locally and globally. Check out some of the ways we are doing this.